I love Valentine’s Day.. always have. When I was asked to help with a Dolly and Me Tea Party, I was happy to do so.. I wanted to stay somewhat traditional with all of the hearts and sweets.. And I don’t think there was a problem carrying that one out I think the pictures speak for themselves and I hope that there is lots of inspiration for your little love party.
There was the main dessert table, the tea table for the guests and the little dollies even had their own table.. There were lots and lots of goodies made by special goodie makers! Cookies by Goosie Girl hung from the Love Tree while more cookies made by HaleyCakes and Cookies graced the table.. American Dream Cakes provided some of the most delicious cakes for all the guests.. Cake pops created by TheSweetSource in red and white and shaped like hearts stood among the tasty treats… And one the best cookies that every girl couldn’t get enough of were the homemade red velvet cookies made by a dear friend of mine, Lori.
All of the paperie were courtesy of Cupcake Express, a part of her Be Mine Valentine Collection and tied everything together beautifully! The budget: less than 150.00!!!! Yes, you can have a fabulous party on a budget
Concept & Styling:Christie Skerski of Flaired Affairs www.flairedaffairs.com
* Photography: Dyal Photography – www.dyalphotography.com
* Printables: Cupcake Express– http://www.cupcakeexpressinc.com/
* Cakes: American Dream Cakes- http://www.americandreamcakes.com/
* Hanging Sugar Cookies: Sweet Goosie Girl- https://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetgoosiegirl
* Red Sugar Cookies: Hayley Cakes & Cookies - http://hayleycakesandcookies.com/